Radio
    21 Mosfet Box In the Patio , Steel Tube Mobile
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Manchester Brake 2012 28 Good time Gang

OK I have got to tell you guys here on maul droppers what you really missed out on if you didnít go to the brake.

I flew In to Nashville TN ON Wednesday afternoon then I rented Me a Car. I had brought my portable Royce radio its Bad ass.

DSC01888.jpg
    This Royce Has a Sl239 Connector on the Back to also use it as a Mobile Radio.
    I didnít Bring an antenna so i stopped at the truck stop off the 24 and got me a bad ass little antenna that would fit in my bag if i traveled anywhere.
    2012-06-27_17-08-02_680.jpg

So after that I proceeded to the Manchester Brake in Manchester TN.

First thing i did when i got there was meet the people already their snake doctor 135 in TN all kinds of people then i started to drink me some Beer.

Had some fun and parrying on Wednesday night.

Thursday I met road dog and 711 WV and many more operators from across the country. I started to drink some Beer and Party Party Party and was hanging out with road dog standing outside of the Back of his truck.

So we start drinking Beer after Beer after Beer after Beer Chug a Lug loll. Then road dog had some really good Weed (of course from California) I didnít Bring it though. So anyway had a little of that and man I was talking my but off It was Hot out their like 102 in the afternoon i say around 4 PM maybe 5. I was still talking to road dog and some other operators about California and other stuff just shooting the shit. Snake Doctor TN comes walking over to the truck He say's "Road Dog Donít Give Fireball No More No More Cut Him Off" So I looked at him and then and there I said "OH snake Doctor donít say that your Just Pissed Off because road dog beats your Hard to Kill Six pill Up all the Time" And right at that exact time and I Mean exact time I had Passed out and fell to the ground like a rock. So I get back up and Try to remember what happen so it was getting dark and a little Bit cooler loll like 90 no sun this time I think. So anyway I get back up and i am trying to remember what just had happened and why i fell down. So i said "Man what Happened" "what was i talking about" Then i said "Oh ya thatís right Snake doctor youíre just pissed off that road dog kicks your ass on that 6 Pill you got". And you wouldnít believe this but you had to have been their but i fell down again and this time i really fell down like a rock hit my head messed up my elbow and everything. I get Back Up road Dog had some water for me to drink and thatís what I Needed. So now i am sitting on the back of the tailgate drinking water trying to get my posture back still trying to figure out what happened because at this time i think i only fell down once. Then remembered i passed out twice. So i asked Snake doctor road dog and the others that were standing around the truck Man what Happened. Road Dog just said "well John What Happen was when you said Snake Doctor gets his ass whooped By me Snake Doctor come out there and Knocked you out" I said oh no thatís not what happened no way. Snake Doctor said "see I told you donít be talking shit and you was talking shit and wackĒ Then he said Ēthen when you got back up you started talking shit again So i Knocked you out some more". I said Oh Man no way so now road dog and everyone around the truck canít stop laughing About it I am still thinking to myself Hmm no way this couldnít have happened so i keep on talking my way to the truth but even road dogs wife said "fireball He straight ass knocked you out twice". I was thinking in my head Man no way that snake doctor would do something like this. Then i started to tell road dog. ďSnake Doctor can get right up in their though" Then he started to talk about his Joe Gun loll then i really started talking some shit lol.They were explaining to me That when road dog had a Maco Snake doctor could whoop him like a dog before he got his Joe Gun 7. So then we just talked some more about that and finally Snake doctor said "I didnít knock you out man i would have never done that to you ď. He said "you just dropped on the ground and the second time you just were mumbling and it was really bad". I said man must have been the heat or something. So that Night i went to Bed after That.

Before all of that Happened I went to the jack Daniels Distillery.

When i woke up Friday morning my nose was hurting like someone really did knock me out but i didnít say anything.

Friday Morning I woke up and had some breakfast and I drove around through the Smokey Hills of TN into The Mountains in the rental car in the air-conditioning it was so hot in the day you couldnít just hang out in the Yard.

When I got Back and rolled Back into the Parking Lot it was time to Party again and this time maybe really do some partying.

I rolled up and went to the store bought me some beer and started drinking some more and I got Back Silver Bullet come over and said someone was Looking for me. And right at that time an old man comes up to I and say's "am you John Denver?" I said Yup the one and only from CA He said "well I am Bushwhacker and i been listening to you for weeks talking about coming to the Manchester brake and drinking some Moonshine and I come to the brake Just to meet you and I got something for you why donít you come to my room 118 I got something for you".

And me and Silver Bullet TX Proceeded to room 118. Man when we got in there we talked and talked and talked and Bushwhacker said "look in that cooler their why donít you start with the Cherry Looking Bottle.

2012-06-29_21-47-47_287.jpg

That was one of my first drinks. Then we pulled out the Apple Pie Started to drink that Next. Then Bushwhacker said "Now All of that were Pussy drinks why donít you get that Milk Jug gallon out their looks kind of like water."

2012-06-29_22-05-02_911.jpg

That Stuff Tasted Like water Man it was awesome it was from the original Place that make the moonshine Bushwhacker knows the family itís like 28 generations in the same still.

Any way we start drinking and drinking and talking having some Fun with Silver Bullet and everyone else in room 118.

Then Bushwhacker had said "I would really like to meet Cripple Lizard." I said well let me go find cripple Lizard Bushwhacker. So i went out into the Parking lot looking for Cripple Lizard But when i got out to the Parking Lot i saw ridge runner for the first time he had just showed up. But then Bad Boy TN he was leaving and said "see yam later John Denver" I ran over to his truck and i said oh man now youíre leaving right when the Party just started man. I said "Your Just leaving because ridge runner just got here and i know you 2 are rivals and your Shaking in your Boots and want to leave you better stay and not be a Pussy".

Ridge Runner started Laughing while i was their trying to convince Bad Boy to Party with us. Well I said man i just came from room 118 man drinking some bad ass moonshine man and you have got to stay and party. He said no man i got a Birthday Party tomorrow i canít stay around I said "You Pussy come ON Party with Us " He said Ok I will tell you what I will stay but you got to get me drunk and on Sunday come to my house and watch me put up a 50ft antenna thatís going to whoop on everyone in TN. (He didnít know i didnít have anything to do on Sunday) I said whatís your address? he gives it to me his wife is in the passenger seat watching me put the address in and whispers to Bad Boy hey babe i think this guy isnít joking i think he is coming over on Sunday I told him i donít have anything to do on Sunday man my plane leaves at 5 PM so i can stop on by if you live near the airport and he does.

He said ok I am going to get a room.

He goes to get a room me and ridge runner were talking in the parking lot drinking some beer i had just told him about the moonshine and everything.

He brings his truck around and said "got me a room so you better is there on Sunday" I said oh i am going to be there for sure (and I was).

Anyway after all of that Bad Boy TN and his wife come down the stairs and proceed to walk to me to head to room 118 to drink some moonshine and long an behold Cripple Lizard Comes walking out from the grass area he said "well Boys I have got to get to Bed" I said OH No cripple Lizard this is the reason why i am out here man i am supposed to come and look for you bushwhacker wants to meet you and talk to you and the funny thing is we are heading that way right now.

Now this took like an hour talking all this shit to Bad boy making him stay and stuff we get back to the room where bushwhacker and silver bullet hanging out silver bullet is drunk as hell in the room and they had a bet i wouldnít make it back and they had a bet i wouldnít make it back with cripple lizard loll well i came back with bad boy TN and his wife and Cripple Lizard bushwhacker was so happy i found him.

So we drank and drank and drank moonshine then we moved the party outside where road dog was drinking in the back on his truck again and ridge runner was their too i was talking some more shit stirring up the TN Pot loll I said bad boy aint never whooped on ridge runner so he went to my video gate site to find one where he was whooping on ridge runner loll so we outside the parking lot playing John Denver video gates as loud as Bad boy can Play them at like 2 AM loll.

By the way my nose was still hurting i never told anyone i got to thinking i might have got knocked out.

so Saturday was fun i just Hung out and went to road dogs house and saw his station was helping him with a few things and he was trying to grab a driver for a box he has over there and me and ridge runner were hanging out in air-conditioning in my room. And was drinking a few Beers But man I was still trying to recover from Thursday night and Friday night so i didnít drink much at all had some dry pepper instead.

So i went to Bed early but went out to the Grass one last time just to see what was going on before i went to bed even tried to drink a beer but nope just wasnít feeling it loll my nose was still hurting i saw road dog and his wife over by the karaoke party they were having i was talking to them and said "man I canít go no more" Too much partying And my nose still hurts and now i seem to think i got knocked out.

And thatís when road dog and his wife said when i passed out on Thursday i had hit my head and nose on the bumper. I said "Man for 2 day's i been thinking i really got knocked out".

Anyway Sunday went to bad boyís house and signed his beam and had fun all weekend.

Radio
    I have a few
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you were the drunk bitch all weekend right? ... sober the fuck up!

Radio
    Junk
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What ??

Could you say that all again ? LOL !!

Good Video....

Radio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Road_Kill View Post
    So you were the drunk bitch all weekend right? ... sober the fuck up!
    Naw Wasnt too drunk was drunk more in the evenings in the day time i went to the Jack daniels distillary went to the stone rock river drove to Monteagle TN in the Hills Of TN i did all kinds of things

and i didnt drink much on saterday i just couldnt go no more after thursday and friday night lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rifleman223 View Post
    What ??

Could you say that all again ?

LOL No It took me a while to type all of that for sure and i spelled it pretty good too

Radio
    I have a few
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FireBall/John D View Post
    Naw Wasnt too drunk was drunk more in the evenings
    what? You passed out and fell down at least twice it sounds like, lol.

Radio
    Junk
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Good thing you were not drunk on Sunday...

You may have gone up on the tower !!

catfish is offline Skilled Mauldropper DX Numbers: 959 Home Channel: 28 am 38 ssb
    Radio
    connex cx33 ssb stonewall jackson cobra 142 gtl , cobra 29 ,rfx ,old school
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

bad ass man

Radio
    Browning Mark 3, Uniden Grant XL,Galaxy 95T, Are my main Radios in the hous
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like a great time! I go down around nashville often. I need to make one of these. Looks like alot of fun loven good people for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

I know they were putting up a jo gunn but were they putting up the quad or taking it down? And what kind of quad was that?

Radio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrClean View Post
    Looks like a great time! I go down around nashville often. I need to make one of these. Looks like alot of fun loven good people for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

I know they were putting up a jo gunn but were they putting up the quad or taking it down? And what kind of quad was that?

They were removing the quad and putting up a WildBill 50 FT beam like an 8 element beam

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Road_Kill View Post
    what? You passed out and fell down at least twice it sounds like, lol.

I think when i did pass out and fall down i think it was becuase of the Heat.

Radio
    Browning Mark 3, Uniden Grant XL,Galaxy 95T, Are my main Radios in the hous
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I talk to wild bill sometimes. Talked to him barefoot at about 140 miles no shit. I heard him in there running my box and after talking to him for awhile asked him what he was running. He said a barefoot cobra 2000. I thought he was shitting me so I turned my box off and he still heard every word running a grant xl. He runs a big quad he turns manually for vert to flat. The books might say the quad is not designed to work great on 11 meter as it has bigger spreaders and more wire than most but works great as far as I could tell. Hes well known around the nashville cb bunch and been building antennas longer than alot of cbers have been alive! Thanks for the info JD.

- - - Updated - - -

Oatmeal is offline Mauldropper DX Numbers: 256 Home Channel: 28 & 38LSB...
    Radio
    Cobra 2000, Imax 2k..
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, now that passing out thing 2 times in a row sounds kinda fishy to me....
    And someone to say he hit the bumper, now come on now JD...

Funny as it sounded, and it did sound like you was stiring the pot pretty well...lol..lol,,,,

Radio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oatmeal View Post
    Man, now that passing out thing 2 times in a row sounds kinda fishy to me....
    And someone to say he hit the bumper, now come on now JD...

Funny as it sounded, and it did sound like you was stiring the pot pretty well...lol..lol,,,,

Yes oatmean I really felt the Same way.

And my nose hurt too But you know i know snake doctor pretty good met him at the La Grange GA brake also and I know he wouldnt do something like that and after i smoked that Joint i really did feel strange but i was trying to talk and speak louder to get a little energy out of my boddy and i think i had some type of High going to my head and the heat played into it also.

Wonder why when we subscribe to these threads i dont get an e mail when someone replys to it like before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrClean View Post
    I talk to wild bill sometimes. Talked to him barefoot at about 140 miles no shit. I heard him in there running my box and after talking to him for awhile asked him what he was running. He said a barefoot cobra 2000. I thought he was shitting me so I turned my box off and he still heard every word running a grant xl. He runs a big quad he turns manually for vert to flat. The books might say the quad is not designed to work great on 11 meter as it has bigger spreaders and more wire than most but works great as far as I could tell. Hes well known around the nashville cb bunch and been building antennas longer than alot of cbers have been alive! Thanks for the info JD.

- - - Updated - - -

NO Problem Mr clean Ya WildBill is a pretty cool Guy I ama hoping Bad in TN gets some of them boys before he moves he has to move and change his station to another area

385 minigrass is offline Apprentice Mauldropper DX Numbers: 385 Home Channel: ALL
    Radio
    cobra 29 fbr4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow sounds like you had a grand old time. thanks for sharing JD.... ALOHA
    Cobra 29 108 steel whip with a stiff upper lip

catfish is offline Skilled Mauldropper DX Numbers: 959 Home Channel: 28 am 38 ssb
    Radio
    connex cx33 ssb stonewall jackson cobra 142 gtl , cobra 29 ,rfx ,old school
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

do you ever run ch 17 that was my local ch when i lived in calif long beach till last year when i moved to ohio my old handle was braindamage

Radio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by catfish View Post
    do you ever run ch 17 that was my local ch when i lived in calif long beach till last year when i moved to ohio my old handle was braindamage

Nope our Local Channel was the superbowl Until we moved to 28 the other operators in my town were having more fun on 28 becuase they could actuelly talk to someone.

the LA Guys run 14 i think

and yes most of the 5 freeway is on 17 in northern cal all the way to the grape vine and then it goes to channel 19

my buddy 220 is a truck driver thats how i know

and 4040 he runs on 17 now becuase he cant talk on 28 anymore