Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 USD, Received: 20 USD (20%)
Donate to support this site...

User Tag List

Mr Soul is offline Pro Mauldropper DX Numbers: RR69 Home Channel: 6,29,31,38
    Radio
    TRC-458, Avanti Pigeon Antenna
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Those Looney Ham Radio Operator's

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	55 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	32492
    Last edited by Mr Soul; 03-15-2017 at 03:57 AM.
    I don't always post on a CB forum, but when I do it's Mauldroppers. Because Facebook CB forums are full of whiny snitch ass bitches!

4-400 is offline superlaxative shitmixer DX Numbers: KZ01 Home Channel: 144.200 usb
    Radio
    ham on bone
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

that you?
    Quote Originally Posted by -=PEAKABOO=- View Post
    I detect shenanigans somewhere in this thread and my eyes hurt.

Radio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 4-400 View Post
    that you?
    No.

NYC HAM CHARGED
    A ham recently hailed as one of the nations best known dealers in
    vintage amateur radio gear has been charged with theft and attempted
    bribery. Harold Guretzky, K6DPZ of Richmond Hill, New York was
    arrested on December 11th after a sting operation allegedly caught him
    in the act of receiving stolen property that police say he bribed an
    undercover officer to steal.
    According to published reports, Guretzky who was a civilian
    employee
    of the New York City Police Department and who worked at the police
    radio repair shop was on his job as a repair technician on December
    6th when he is alleged to have approached an undercover detective and
    offered him a $100 to remove five pieces of test equipment stored in
    the shop.
    With the Queens District attorney's and Police Internal Affairs
    officers present, the transaction took place and was secretly
    videotaped. Soon thereafter, Guretzky was placed under arrest with
    the stolen equipment in his possession.
    Ironically, Guretzky also happens to be a trustee of a repeater in
    Queens, New York that is primarily sponsored by hams who are members
    of the New York City Police Department.
    The investigation of Guretzky's alleged illegal activities is being

carried out under the supervision of Sargent Gary Weisbecker of the
    Queens Internal Affairs Bureau. Assistant District Attorney David W.
    Lee is prosecuting the case. If convicted on all charges, K6DPZ faces
    up to seven years in prison. - Amateur Radio Newsline #960
    I don't always post on a CB forum, but when I do it's Mauldroppers. Because Facebook CB forums are full of whiny snitch ass bitches!

4. Thanks pole_pig thanked for this post
    4-400 is offline superlaxative shitmixer DX Numbers: KZ01 Home Channel: 144.200 usb
    Radio
    ham on bone
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

meh he will say hes ill and get a reduced sentence
    Quote Originally Posted by -=PEAKABOO=- View Post
    I detect shenanigans somewhere in this thread and my eyes hurt.

Radio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oceanside Man Who Parked Plane In Driveway Arrested CBS New York

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/04/27/plane-parked-in-driveway-arrest/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 4-400 View Post
    meh he will say hes ill and get a reduced sentence
    Yep he did: http://www.leagle.com/decision/20007...0v.%20GURETZKY

Radio
    Castoff junk fro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Isn't that shit about Howell 15 years old? Similar to Tommy Tubes WB2CLN who was another whack-job with an agenda.

Hal's last brush with the law was his statement to some sexretary at town hall which could have been construed to mean he was going to shoot at people messing with his aeroplane on the lawn.

Reminds me of one Irwin L. Richardt back in the 80s when he stated he would "Do what is necessary to protect the Constitution Of The United States" as the local townssuckers continued to encroach on his land.

The difference is Irwin was not in the business of ripping off idiots.

Radio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't Tommy Tubes dead?

Radio
    Castoff junk fro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've heard he's dead but like a horror movie i cannot verify it. Not in the social security death index. I expect him to show up and qwerm yet another good qso someday soon.

Radio
    Castoff junk fro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Here's the old scoop on Tommy Tubes when he got busted for selling grades:

https://www.leagle.com/decision/19991105262ad2d8431123

Note: This is WB2CLN who is not the same as Hal K6DPZ above.

MATTER OF COUNTY OF RENSSELAER

Email | Print | Comments (0)

262 A.D.2d 843 (1999)
    692 N.Y.S.2d 758

In the Matter of the Arbitration between COUNTY OF RENSSELAER et al., Respondents, and HUDSON VALLEY COMMUNITY COLLEGE FACULTY ASSOCIATION, Respondent, and THOMAS P. NEUHAUS, Appellant.

Appellate Division of the Supreme Court of the State of New York, Third Department.
    Decided June 17, 1999.

Mercure, J.
    Respondent Thomas P. Neuhaus, a tenured faculty member at petitioner Hudson Valley Community College, was discharged from his employment for violating the collective bargaining agreement between the college and respondent Hudson Valley Community College Faculty Association by giving each of the students in his electronics communication course a grade of 100% in lieu of an exam which had been scheduled but was not given. An additional charge of improperly selling electronics equipment to students in exchange for special considerations was also levied against Neuhaus in further support of his termination. Neuhaus and the faculty association first filed a grievance challenging Neuhaus' termination (hereinafter the termination grievance) and then filed a second grievance concerning the college's failure to pay salary
    [262 A.D.2d 844]
    and benefits to Neuhaus during the pendency of the termination grievance (hereinafter the salary grievance). Ultimately, the salary grievance was concluded with a determination that the college had violated the collective bargaining agreement by failing to pay Neuhaus' salary during the pendency of the termination grievance; his salary was restored retroactive to September 1, 1996. The termination grievance thereafter proceeded to arbitration. In August 1997, the arbitrator rendered an award concluding that (1) Neuhaus was guilty of violating articles VII.A and XI.B.3 of the collective bargaining agreement, (2) the penalty of termination was appropriate, (3) Neuhaus was not entitled to salary beyond August 21, 1996, and (4) Neuhaus should reimburse the college for salary paid to him after that date.
    Petitioner then commenced this proceeding pursuant to CPLR 7510 to confirm the arbitrator's award in the termination grievance. Neuhaus cross-petitioned to vacate that award and to confirm the award in the salary grievance. Supreme Court confirmed both awards and Neuhaus now appeals from so much of Supreme Court's order as confirmed the arbitrator's award in the termination grievance.
    The contentions advanced on appeal lack merit and may be readily disposed of. Initially, the contention that the arbitrator denied Neuhaus a fair hearing by refusing to consider his defense of academic freedom misconstrues both the relevant facts and the applicable law. The arbitrator did in fact consider Neuhaus' claim that he had the academic freedom to determine his students' final grades but rejected it, finding that because the grades in question were not evaluative "[t]his case is not about academic freedom". Furthermore, given the broad arbitration clause in the present collective bargaining agreement, the arbitrator's award may not be vacated unless it is violative of a strong public policy, is totally irrational or clearly exceeds a specifically enumerated limitation on the arbitrator's powers (see, Matter of Town of Callicoon [Civil Serv. Empls. Assn.], 70 N.Y.2d 907, 909). No such contention has been advanced here.
    We are similarly unpersuaded that the arbitrator exceeded her authority in ordering Neuhaus to repay salary received for the period following August 21, 1996. Clearly, that provision of the award did not contradict the award concluding the salary grievance, which dealt exclusively with the issue of Neuhaus' right to receive his salary pending the resolution of the termination grievance and in fact ordered the college "to continue such payments until the matter is resolved by the issuance
    [262 A.D.2d 845]
    of an Arbitration decision dealing with the merits of the dismissal, which decision shall then be controlling". Neuhaus' additional contentions have been considered and found to be entirely lacking in merit.
    Ordered that the order is affirmed, with costs.